Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Houston, We Have a Tooth!!

OMG! Finally, Xavier has his first tooth. I thought I felt it earlier this morning, but couldn't feel it when i was trying. But now I found it. It is just barely through. It is the bottom on the left. I knew he was really working on teeth because the other day I kept hearing this squeaking noise (like a clean finger on clean tupperware). Well I finally figured out it was him rubbing his gums together. And he has started biting his spoon when you are feeding him.
On another note, he has to be getting close to crawling as well. He gets up but doesn't go anywhere. Right now he just rolls where he wants to go. But he really digs his toes into the floor and pushes.
I am going to try really hard to post often to the blog. I have a ton of pictures that I need to download, just don't have the patience to wait on them. But I am going to get that done yet this week.
Wishing a Happy Birthday to Jamie Boeckman (niece) today and James Boeckman (Michael's Brother) tomorrow.
TTFN!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

That is super news...what a big boy! Now about the crawling-might want to slow him down! He is doing great.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Definitely slow him down, he can't grow up just yet! I must admit I am a little partial to him and thats ok since I am his favorite as well!! Will try to make it down that way soon!

Anonymous said...

Good job big boy! You'll be all over the house in no time!
Angela

The Rice Family said...

How fun! The firsts are always so exciting! Conrad's teeth came in real slow but Nikki's teeth once they started coming in she was getting a tooth about every 2 weeks until they all were in. The funny thing is thats about how their falling out. The crawling sounds so cute you'll have to try to post a video.
Andrea

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

It's amazing how fast they grow. I can't wait to see that tooth!!! What a big boy!!!