Friday, January 23, 2009

Does This Look Familiar?

I know one of our kids favorite movies of all time is the Wizard of Oz. Funny, I hated that movie as a kid. But our kids, all of them, have loved it from the first time they saw it. A few years back, we took them to the musical production in Wamego. They have been to the Oz museum in Wamego several times. They have met four of the original munchkins. And every year they want to go back to the Oz Fest. I am planning to take them this year. So knowing all of that, when I went in to check on Xavier a couple days ago during his nap, this is what I saw. And of course, to us it looked like the Wicked Witch of the East. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little x-man is growing up so fast! I love the pictures of him in the crib. Just fitting for him to do something different like always wanting to lay upside down! He must get that from his dad, lol! He is just cute no matter what! Hopefully we can get down there sometime or before I know it he will be like 4 or something. Tell him I said to slow down!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Love the pictures.