Thursday, November 27, 2008

Busy Busy Day Yesterday



Well, I am finally getting a little time to update. The family and I have been at my mom's for the tradition the I started 11 years ago. I have always went and spent the night with her the night before Thanksgiving to help her prepare the feast. As we started having kids, I just started taking them with me. And usually Michael goes out with friends, however, he went with us last night also.


So with that said, Madison had to go to the orthodontist yesterday. She had to go in and make the molds for the apparatus that is to stretch out her jaws. Everything was quick and easy. Then off to do some quick shopping and lunch. I also had planned to do some family pictures. So that was next on our list. I have been taking them myself now for 2 years and am completely happy with the way they turn out. It is much cheaper than professional pictures. A big THANK YOU to Terry and Carol Ronnebaum and Jim and Misty Adkins for letting us borrow their beautiful yards to take the pictures. We had a good day and a great time for taking them.


Once we arrived home then it was off to Grandmas to help her out. For my records, a few things that were said and done and need jotted down. Syd was a big help in the kitchen and loves to cook and wash dishes. She told Grandma last night that she was a dishaholic. And before I forget last week at the Windmill Inn when all she wanted to eat was her roll, she called herself a breadgatarian:-) And a couple weeks ago, she came up stairs from bed one morning and told me that Dylan gave her the hick ups. Because he had had them the night before, and I guess they are now contagious. Not to mention she had the hick ups yesterday morning and she said mom, my hick ups lost their voice! And I said what?? She said , I have the hick ups, but they aren't making any noise. How cute??!! And then on to Madison. She wanted Michael to get up this morning and put on this Halloween mask and scare Grandma. He asked where she was at and Madison replied, "in the shower." Michael ask her how he was supposed to scare her if she was in the shower and she simply replied "go in there and scare her" Like hello, I don't think so. It was so cute.


Any way I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and hope you enjoy a few of the pictures we took yesterday!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What really great pictures. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. It was pretty funny Madison asking Michael to scare Pat in the shower.

Love to all,
me (mbw)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. They turned out great. Thanks for posting them. Love your holiday background also. You amaze me at times. Love to All, ME-HB

Anonymous said...

Pics our good. Had me LOL at the bottom pic becuase if you click on it to blow it up, their sits little miss Syd with her tongue sticking out, how typical of her.
Love, Pamela