Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow, What a Day!!

Did you notice all the changes to the blog!? I have been hard at work trying to figure out how to customize our blog. I love the Family Bumper Sticker. Isn't it cute. And fun to create also. So with that said, now I can better view if people are coming to look at our blog. Sometimes I wish there would be more comments left, so that I would feel more appalled to post. This way I will better be able to see if more people are visiting than the ones leaving comments, and maybe it will jump start me to post more often. So if you are visiting, please leave me a comment, question, words of encouragement, anything. Keep checking as there will probably be more new changes coming.

3 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Very cute bumper sticker!!! I know what you mean about knowing who visits. I wish that everyone who visited ours would leave a comment sometime just so I know who is reading...call me nosey. I notice that a lot of people read your blog because when I check my feedjit thing it shows them leaving and going to your blog. I think sometimes people who don't know the readers feel that they shouldn't leave comments. We have had a few who will leave a comment and then say something like, "I wasn't sure if I should leave a comment." So maybe since you left this post they will start commenting now.

The Rice Family said...

That bumper sticker is so cute! Just wanted to let ya know that I'm visiting. I will have to put you down on my blog as a friend and try to come visit more often. I follow your blog occasionally through Amy. I will make sure I comment every time from now on :).lol

Angie said...

I do like the bumper sticker-I may have to do one myself on mine. I found your blog through Amy's and have checked up on you some! I know what you mean about comments, I feel the same way on mine. You are doing great-keep posting!