Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About the last post

Just wanted to let everyone know, I played and played with those pictures and the captions to get them right and before I post they look fine, but when I post they get screwed up. I put them and the playlist on late last night and pretty much gave up on making them completely correct. So for those of you who gripe to me to update the blog, or those who don't gripe, but visit every day and think, no new updates. ENJOY!!, and yes you know who you are.

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I loved seeing all the pictures. Wow, Xavier is getting really big...he is so sticken cute. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Madison showing off her muscles, hilarious. She is so pretty, you guys are going to have your hands full with the boys soon, if you haven't already. Can't wait to see you guys next week. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

By the way, Nate was talking about going up there early in the morning to go deer hunting Friday...I told him that there is NO way that Kaden and I are getting up at 3 or 4 (whenever it is he thinks he needs to get up) so he can go deer hunting. Hopefully I talked him out of it, if not I guess I will start nagging!!! What is up with him and hunting???