Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween, Flu shots and more.

Well, I will have to post pictures later. But Halloween was a success here at the Boeckman home. The kids raked in the candy. I have taken it all away from them and believe it or not they have not asked for it since Saturday. BIG SURPRISE!! Madison was a witch, Dylan Harry Potter, Syd Jasmine, and Xavier was a Jack-o-lantern. They all had a great time.

Today I had to take Syd to the dr to get an ingrown toenail taken care of. She was so brave. Then we all, except Xavier, (he is not old enough yet) got our flu shots. Syd wanted to go first. Such a brave little girl. All of the kids did great. So I can now mark that off of our list of things that need to be done.

Xavier is eating a little bit of veggies, and fruit. He seems to like it well. He really loves squash and peas. Those seem to be his favorites so far. He has almost doubled his birth weight, just a few ounces to go. He is ready to roll over. He actually does roll over, but his arm usually holds him up, so that he cannot go on over onto his belly. He is just growing up to fast.

The weather is ready to change to fall like weather, I guess it is time. I really don't care for winter like weather, but so be it. We had thunderstorms tonight and rain. There is a chance for snow early next week. The kids love winter, so I do look forward to them having a great time our in the snow.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!! I can't believe how fast Xavier is growing.

Flu shots, yuck. Kaden and I still need to get ours. I think I am going to try to get Kaden's out of the way this week.

Well, see you guys later.

Anonymous said...

We want to see the pictures!! By the way, Thanks for watching B last week for me. Sounds like they had an interesting time!!