Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot and Humid

Well, today is quite hot and humid. I got up this morning at 5 o'clock when Michael got up. I can get a lot done when I do that. Did some laundry and swept the kitchen floor. Could have vacuumed, but I didn't think I wanted to wake the kids quite that early.

Around 7 I went out and started mowing the lawn. Only on the rider of course. Nothing too strenuous. It started raining around 9 or so, so the kids and I decided it was a good time to run to Seneca to the grocery store. We were completely out of milk, Syd had been wanting bananas and they would be good for her, so that is what we did. It didn't take us long to get groceries. The kids were extremely good and a lot of help. I rewarded them by taking them to McDonald's for lunch. Of course, Madison and I had Subway.

After lunch I finished mowing the yard. Most of it is done. Michael will have to finish the hills and trimming when he gets home. Boy did I notice the heat and humidity while mowing. It will probably spark storms later on this evening. But it is supposed to be really nice for the 4th. Just what I was hoping for. It is only supposed to be about 80 degrees. That will be nice.

Syd seems to be feeling better today. She still is having trouble with her bowels. I got a stool sample in to the lab for testing today, so hopefully that will help. She is eating a little bit better today. And, knock on wood, no one else has gotten it.

I go in to see Dr Walsh tomorrow morning at 8:00. So we will find out then what if any changes have occurred. If I just make it to Sunday I can deliver at Onaga. I am sure that won't be a problem. Michael on the other hand is not as sure. He is just banking on me delivering tomorrow night late. I guess we will see.

Also, Michael had an MRI of his ankle yesterday. He sprained it really bad a few months back chasing cows, and it is not healing. So we should find out tomorrow the results of his MRI. I pray that it is normal. If he tore a ligament or something, it would require surgery to fix. I am not sure when I could make him find time for that. At least not until Winter. So we will just hope all is good.

For now, I plan to see everyone on Friday. I am very excited about it. We plan to have a great time. And cool weather would be just great.

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I hope that you make it until Sunday!!!, although I am so excited to meet baby boeckman. So do you have a name picked out yet? I know you can't tell anyone because you are keeping the sex hush, hush.

Well, I hope that you have a great fourth. Nate said you guys got tons of fireworks. The baby will probably get excited with all of the noise he might decide to show up sooner then later!!!

Hope to see you guys soon.

Love,
Amy