Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dr appt tody

Well, my Dr appt. today went well. He did not check me for fear he would "stir things up". I see him again next Thursday, if not before. So basically there are no changes, just listened to the baby, and it sounded good.

Sydnie seems to finally be doing better. Her stool culture did come back positive for Cryptosporidim, which is a bacteria/parasite that is untreatable:( You just have to let it wear itself out. Finally, I think we have done that. It is usually gotten from swimming pools this time of year. But we haven't been to any pools. Nor have we even been to many public places. So who knows where she got it, my guess might be a baseball game. I am a germ freak, so even in public toilets, my kids are not allowed to touch anything. And we scrub 'til our hands are almost raw when we are done. So who knows, I am just glad she is getting better. And with it being highly contagious, I am glad no one else got it.

Michael's results from his MRI are also back. He does have a torn ligament. He will see Dr McCoy sometime probably next week to see if it will heal on its own or if it will need repaired. Hopefully if it does need repaired, it can wait til winter when it slows down.

That's is about all the news for today. It is a beautiful day out. We are all just getting ready for tomorrow. The kids are being a great help. That always makes things nice.

Oh, and by the way, if you have any more names, we are still looking:)

No comments: