Sunday, June 29, 2008

Short Night

Well, I think all seems to be doing better today so far. No one else is up yet, but Syd put in a good night. I however did not. I was very restless last night for some reason. I would sleep well and then wake up and feel like I had slept for hours. So a little before 6 I just decided to get up. I have done some laundry and whatever else I can do and still be quiet. We did let the kids stay up late last night, so they probably need to sleep a little longer. Syd was awake around 6 and said she was hungry, so we will see what this morning brings.

We are scheduled to head to St Joe to get fireworks around 11:00. So we will see by then what's up. If Syd is still not feeling up to it, yeah right, my mom is going to stay with her. She threw up around 6 o'clock last night and still wanted to go to the parade at Goff at 6, for their 4th celebration. She kept saying "I'm not sick". I think she is just tired of it.

Hope everyone has a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Wow, seems like Sydney has been sick for awhile now. Poor girl. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

I love the picture below of all of your hands on your belly...very cute!!!

I can't wait to meet the new little one...not too much longer!!!

Miss and love you guys bunches,
Amy