Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Checkup Today

So here is the scoop. I am dilated 2-3 effaced about 50%. The head is lower. So if I do not go before next Monday, we will schedule induction next week. Possible Monday, but more likely for Wednesday. Mother Nature could take course before then, but if not we will shoot for that.

Dylan won his ball game last night. So they play tonight at 8:00. They will play again tomorrow night I believe, win or lose.

Madison had a blast on the poker run. She, I guess, was the hit of the show. I have pictures to post so I will try to get that done in the next day or two.

Also I would like to ask for prayers for a lady that lives in our town. She is fighting breast cancer and has two small children. Her blog is marshagrossnickle.blogspot.com. Please place her in your prayers.

2 comments:

Marsha Grossnickle said...

noteAmy and family,

Thanks for including me in your family and friends prayers. I would also like to congratulate you on your new blessing to add to your beautiful family.

The Marsha Grossnickle Family

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!