Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ballgames and Poker Run

Well, nothing too exciting to report today. Dylan has a ballgame in tournaments at 4:00 today. Sydnie, Dylan and I are going to go to the ballgame. It is in St. Benedict, so not too far to travel.

Michael and Madison went on a poker run this afternoon. The ALR chapter that Michael belongs to is putting it on, so he felt he needed to go. Madison is on her first long Harley ride. We bought her and Dylan a DOT rated helmet the other day, so they can ride with Michael now. I hope she knows, by the end her rump is going to be sore, and her neck from holding up that helmet. She was very excited. I got pictures of her before they left and one as they were leaving.

Other than that, just another day. I hope it stays a little cool. It wasn't too hot when I was outside hanging up laundry about an hour ago. It was a beautiful night last night.

No comments: