Monday, July 7, 2008

No Baby Yet

I know there are several of you wondering, so I thought I should let you know that there is no baby yet. And the good news is I am officially 36 weeks, so I can deliver in Onaga anytime now. I do have Dr apt on Thursday. I am thinking he may do a sono to check baby's size then, but we will have to wait and see.

I also wanted to thank all of you that came for the 4th. I hope you all had a great time. I know we all enjoyed it. We did forget to do the 3 legged race, but there is always next year.

2 comments:

Bowers Family said...

Hello!
We had a great time 4th of July! There were so many AWESOME desserts. The t-shirts and fireworks were fantastic! Thanks for having us!

The Bowers'

Anonymous said...

Yep I was glad to come the short time that I "could." HaHA Anyways thanks for the invite! Best of Luck.. SEE YA SOON!! LOVE Whitney