Thursday, December 11, 2008

Once Again I Need Your Help

I am asking that all of my readers drop a comment to Eileen Huffman. I personally don't know Eileen. I do however know her husband Scott. He was a drug rep when I worked at the hospital in Onaga. Eileen has been battleing breast cancer for quite some time now (years). And when things seemed to take a turn for the worst, with all the prayers being said for her, they now seem to be improving. You can visit her blog by clicking on her name on my side bar. Even if you don't make a comment on her site, please keep her in your prayers, as the chemo she is enduring is very rough on her. Thanks!!

3 comments:

The Rice Family said...

I will definitly send her our prayers. I lost my oldest sister to cancer and know that she must be going through hard times.

Angie said...

Prayers are on their way....

On a side note-how do I get the links on the side of my blog to have the title of the most recent entry below it???

Anonymous said...

Amy-
Last night I was thinking about the news we shared and really started feeling weird when I realized what day it was. We got extremely exciting news, on the same day your lost your first dream 11 years ago. She is remembered and I want you to know that. I can't imagine the emotions you went thru that day and still do. I hope we didn't cause any extra mixed emotions. Take care and have a Merry Christmas! Monica