Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Don't Be Scared

Well, I am thinking now. Yesterday we had more hits than we have ever had in one day. I am totally excited about that. However, not a single sole has made any comments. This is like the only adult interaction I get, being a stay at home mom. I love to hear your comments. Even if I don't know you or you don't know me. My sister in law and brother in law knew several people just through their blog and then felt as if they had known them all along and have actually met several of them in person. It is a great way to make friends, some of which have been through similar trials in life. Which makes for a great support group. I almost feel as if I have scared everyone off. So if you are visiting just leave us a little note. And if you have a blog we will visit and become "friends."

Anyway, just remember to light your candle on Dec 14th.

Oh and I noticed that I didn't post about Syd's 5 year checkup. All is great. She is right on task and achieving above her age level in academics. So all is great.

4 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I always check in on you guys. I have this new thing on my sidebar that lets me know when there is a new post and if there is I stop by.

That is one thing I wish as well, that everyone who visits would leave a comment. I think you have a lot of lurkers who don't know if it is alright to comment, but hopefully this post will help you out.

See you guys Friday.

Angie said...

I just came by to check on you:) I will be lighting a candle in Mariah's honor along with the other little angels out there on the 14th!! How many days left until Christmas??? I need to finish up wrapping those gifts!

Marsha Grossnickle said...

Amy,

I would have to agree with your comments about people posting on blogs. I know it is work keeping a blog updated and sharing. Our reward for doing this is when people make comments.

So keep up the bloging.

We will keep your family in our prayers on Sunday the 14th.

Marsha

The Rice Family said...

So sorry I have not posted lately. I have been under the weather for the last couple of weeks and going to bed early. I have only been on the computer fleetingly. Anyways I'm feeling better now. So you can expect to hear from me more often again.