Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Three Months Old

Can you believe Xavier is 3 months old today? I cannot!!! He is growing like a weed. I am guessing he weighs about 15-16 pounds. I will weigh him later and see what I get. He is sleeping right now. He loves to be talked to and talks right back. He is a very happy baby. Laughs and smiles all the time. He loves to swing and also loves to sit in his walker. He is eating cereal at bedtime and loves it. He is the only baby I have nursed longer than 3-4 weeks. He and I both love this time together. He is sleeping through the nights. He usually goes to bed around 9:30 and wakes around 6:30. Works for me. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes right now. So he really has some newborn clothes that barely got used. It is sooooooo sad. None of the other kids grew up so fast. I would love for him to stay this age and size for several months. Bet it won't happen.

We will be getting flu shots in the next couple of weeks. All of the kids will hate me for that, but with Sydnie's asthma, it is a must.

We are working on Halloween costumes. Dylan is going to be Harry Potter, and Syd is Jasmine. As for the other two I am working on them. Not sure what we are going to end up with. I am thinking of making Xavier a "little stinker" a skunk. It is an easy homemade costume. Not sure about Madison.

I have some pictures to post and I am going to try to post a video of Xavier also. But I want to take some pictures of Xavier to post at 3 months also, so I will do that when he wakes up and try to post them later. I have a lot to get done today. It is past time to get statements out and I need to pay payroll taxes today also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 MONTHS OLD!!!!! ARE YOU SURE???? Where has the time gone. I think he just keeps getting more handsome everyday. Looking forward to you posting a video and more pictures.

I hope the weather is great for the shopping trip. Sounds like fun for all. Enjoy it. Those are special times. Love to All, Me (HB)

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month Birthday Mr. Flirt!!! (you know this is his new nickname right?!!) He is a cutie, K would like the pic I put on Facebook on here!! See you all on Friday. Try to be there a little before 8. Hopefully it isn't too cold.