Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fevers, sore throat, and tummy aches, YUCK!

Dylan is home from school today not feeling well. I really thing Xavier was not feeling well yesterday. He spit up everytime I fed him, and that is not like him. He was cranky and slept a lot. Dylan is just resting now and watching a little tv. I actually think his fever is down right now. He has been running a fever since at least 2:00 this morning.

Syd is just being herself. Watching Noggin and being ornery. Michael and I worked on our landscape project again last night. Slowly we are getting it done. I need to take some pictures to post. I am planning on getting the rest of the plants planted in the ground later today so that he can work on the stones when he gets home.

Our plans are to go to St Joe this weekend to cut down a tree for my aunt. We are also going to Leavenworth to the base for their garage sales this weekend. Hopefully I will find lots of nice clothes for Xavier for the winter. That is really the reason I am going.

Other than that not much to report. Dylan has a football game again on Sunday at 1:00 in Seneca. Just staying busy here otherwise. The weather today is gorgeous. Right now it is 50 degrees and sunny. The birds are singing and somewhere I hear a lawn mower going. Until next time......:-)

No comments: