Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures that I Promised


Xavier with mom and dad, Father Arul and his Godparents(Grandparents). And Mr X in his cute little white tux.




Pictures of how Mr Flirt looks at 3 months. These pics were taken on October 21, 2008. (For my Reference). Isn't he just the cutest little guy. Okay I am probably biased.


As my sister told me I am slow at this. I am really trying to be better. Just seems as though time is not on my side. I am still not smart enough to figure out how to download the video onto my computer. Still working on that one. Guess I will sit down and read the manual today so that I can get the video posted.



Xavier was baptised on Sunday. I am including a few pictures of him. Also his 3 month pictures. So here it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, new pictures. I never noticed this (probably because I have only seen him a few times) but he has a little swirl on his fore head in the last pics. Definately like the one in the tux, it is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is too cute. Mr. Flirt is appropriate. He has changed so much. Thanks for posting the pictures. I really look forward to checking everyday to see what is new. Love to All, ME (HB)