Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I cannot believe I haven't posted since the 8th. Seems like just yesterday. Last week was a yucky long week. I had a virus that attacked my joints. Most days I just got the kids off to school and then laid on the couch until noon or so. Then I would drag myself off the sofa and try to get some house work done. I really have a lot of catching up to do now.

Michael's grandma Kennedy (Boeckman) fell on Friday morning and broke her hip. She had surgery on Saturday morning and all is going as planned. So please remember her in your prayers.

We had a busy weekend. On Saturday, Madison, Xavier and I went shopping in Topeka. We went to look for Xavier's baptismal outfit. We found one. Then did some grocery shopping. It was a really good day. Saturday night we went to the Cow Creek Opry in Havensville. It was a good time. Look forward to the next one.

Yesterday we spent all day working at my mom's building her a deck. It was a nice day to get it done. The guys and I worked on the deck most of the day. And my mom, sister Becky and I set her a new mail box. My sister Kara did a great job of relaxing and resting and watching Xavier for me. She is 13 weeks prego and really not feeling well. Not to mention she gets up at 4o'clock on weekends to work. We should get the deck finished up next weekend. Also have a few other projects to get done for mom yet this fall.

As for the week ahead. Tuesday I am getting my hair done, Yeah! Wednesday is religion. And Friday is our girl shopping trip to Kansas City. So busy week ahead also. I am thankful that football is over for us for the year. That involved 3 nights/days a week. But I am not sure that that means things will slow down.

1 comment:

Bowers Family said...

Girl day shopping sounds fun...gotta love thoughs!

Have a good week!
Nicole