Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh the Little Smarty Pants!! Way to Go!!

First and foremost, Madison and Dylan put forth all their efforts in school and it showed. Dylan got 100% in math on his State Assessment testing!! Way to go bud! See what happens when you try! That means 3 days of testing and his didn't miss a beat. He also got 95% on his reading assessment, which according to the state is also exemplary!

Madison's report card for the 3rd nine weeks is awesome! She not only brought home straight A's, she brought home A+'s in math, science, social studies, and spelling! Way to go Maddy. She is taking her state assessments still. I believe they are done with reading and she also brought home a 95%, I think, and I know it was exemplary, whatever it was! Way to go Maddy, you have really put forth all the effort this year and it shows. Keep it up.

And now to mr Xavier. Over the weekend, (for my record March 20) he learned to pull himself to a standing position on the furniture or whatever he can get a hold of. He did reach the milestone of 8 months over the weekend also. His only problem now is once he stands up he can't always figure out how to get down!! It is so cute. I will try to get some video and post it. He is also saying Da Da, Ma Ma, Ba Ba. He sometimes waves bye-bye. He is eating all baby foods. Likes most except green beans, and broccoli and carrots. We are still waiting on his top teeth to come in, they are close. He is crawling all over and into everything. It all just is happening so fast. At this pace, he will definitely be walking before he is a year old:-(

That is about it for now. Dylan and Syd are staring soccer this week with their first game on April 4. It should be an exciting season.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I cried tears of joy hearing about the state test results! Being a fifth grade teacher I know how hard these kids work and that is SUPER AWESOME! Wow....they are kicking some butt! Xavier shocks me everytime with all his new moves and milestones. He just wants to be like his brothers and sisters-I really thinks that helps the development of kiddos! Thanks for the support on the transition...I am ready to stick to it and just be done with it. I know that it will be tough for a few days or weeks, but in time I will look back and it will just be another step in parenting! I just can't believe we are already at this point. Where did the year go?

Melissa said...

WOW!! That is great you guys!! Keep up the hardwork!! As for Xavier how in the world did he get
so big so fast?