Saturday, June 28, 2008

Still sick

Well I thought Syd had gotten over her bug, but I guess I was wrong. She really hasn't had an appetite since Tuesday. She has had several bouts of diarrhea, but I just figured it was her getting over whatever she had. However, she started vomiting again this morning. So I took her to the Dr. I hate it when there is a locum resident filling in the clinic. They always act like I don't know you and will probably never see you again, so I will do my job and see you. and that is exactly what I feel like. He looked in her ears and throat and listened to her chest and said o it's just a virus that she'll have to get over. I am not so sure. He didn't act like it was any big deal. I feel like she has been sick since Tuesday, that there has to be more to it. I know it doesn't help that this is a busy weekend, but she is just lethargic right now and still vomiting. Not like her at all. So I guess I will be staying home with her today, no ball games for us. And I will have to see about the other kids and Michael going to Havensvilles forth of July celebration. I don't know if they will go or not.

I am not sure what Michael thinks, he just thinks I am emotional right now. I am thinking of taking her to the emergency room in Seneca, but I don't know what to do. He just acts like well whatever, they will probably say the same thing. He has always hated Dr's anyway, because he thinks the first time they see you for something, they just tell you to take ibuprofen, and come back if it doesn't get better. So I don't know how to read him.

So anyway, I guess that is enough venting for now. We will just have to see what the day brings.

No comments: