Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally

I think I have finally figured out how to get this thing rolling. As you can see I have been working on it since February off and on. I am still trying to figure out how to do pictures and add all the other stuff, so bare with me.

All is good here. Sydnie had the flu bug on Tuesday, fever with vomitting. But she is doing much better today. The other two haven't gotten it yet, knock on wood. Dylan has baseball tonight and tournaments tomorrow. We are planning on going to Havensville's 4th of July Celebration tomorrow also.

Sunday we are planning to go to St Joe to prepare for our 4th celebration.
I am doing fine. I seem to tire easily, but I guess that is expected. Dr. Walsh is hoping for me to go at least another week and a half. That would be fine with me. I am not really prepared to bring home a new baby yet. It doesn't seem like it should be time already. To put it into prospective, I have less than 3 weeks left more than likely. That would put me at 38 weeks, and I am not sure he will let me go that long depending on the baby's size. We will see. Still doesn't seem possible.

Well better get ready to go to the ballgame, hopefully it doesn't start storming, it is in the forecast!

1 comment:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am excited that you are blogging now!!! About the pictures...there are two places I have figured out where you can place pictures. One is on the side bar the other is in the post itself. To put pictures on the sidebar, go to your layout tab after signing in. From there go to "add a page element." Then click on picture. To add it to your post go to "new post" tab. When it comes up you will see a landscape type looking button...if you put your cursor on it, it will say add image. It really starts getting easy once you play with it some. I see you already figured out how to do the different backgrounds. I just figured that one out myself...after some help from a friend.

Well, I look forward to reading.

Miss you guys.

Love,
Amy