Sunday, September 21, 2008

Poker Run for Brian

Yesterday we all went on the poker run for Brian Fiedler. Michael and I rode the bike and Grandpa took the kids in the suburban. It was a lot of fun. I was going to get a sitter, but decided it would be better to take the kids. I also thought it may look a little funny with the breast pump strapped to the bike. There was around 150 bikes in the ride. I haven't heard a total on the dollar amount made, but the way the auction was going I'm sure it had to be close to $20,000. Brian's funeral is on Wednesday in St. Mary's. You can see his obituary at cjonline.com, or piperfuneralhome.com.

Today we just took it easy. We did some cleaning and hung out. Dylan played football at 1:00. They lost again, but their game is improving, so that is really what matters.

School pictures are tomorrow. And parent teacher conferences are this week also. So we will learn how the kids are doing in school.

No comments: