Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kiss and Tell

Well, where do I start. When Syd got off the bus today, before she even made it up to me from the end of the drive, she was yelling at me "Mommy, I kissed Presly." YOU DID WHAT? So I am asking her about it and not only did she kiss Presly, she kissed him lots. And then she proceeds to tell me, "I kissed Brock too!" WHAT? So I told her she should not do that and that she was going to get yucky sick germs if she did not quit kissing boys. You know this day and age she could probably be charged with sexual harassment. And another thing, Presly is a distant cousin. Not that kissing in preschool means you will end up married, but YUCK. I don't know what her daddy is going to say, (or do)! Brock and Presly you better watch out!

Xavier seems to be doing okay today. He is running a low grade fever, but nothing unexpected after immunizations. He didn't sleep quite as good last night as usual, but still not a bad night.

Madison was not feeling well yesterday. She was really tired yesterday morning which I didn't think much of. When she got home she was still acting really tired. She did her homework and then got her book and started to read. At supper time she just didn't look like she felt well. She had been complaining that she had a headache all day. She was running a low grade fever also. She ate some of her supper and then read for a while and went to bed. This morning she got up acting like a new girl. She said she was feeling fine. Oh what a good night of sleep can do.

Brian's funeral is tomorrow morning. Please pray that Michael has a safe trip down to Rossville. He will be on the bike solo. I will be going with the kids. Since the patriot guard is riding, they will be riding solo. That is why I am going separately. Also pray for peace in Brian's family that they find comfort in knowing he is now longer suffering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Toddler doesn't waste anytime. Oh what a child. You've got to just love her. I continue to keep all of you as well as Brian and all his family in my thoughts and prayers. Be Safe and Lots of Love to All Of You, Big Toddler