Friday, August 1, 2008

First Checkup 10 Days Old

Xavier had his first check up yesterday at the Dr office. He was 10 days old already. Doesn't time fly. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz., so that is really good for a breast fed baby. They are usually expected to be to their birth weight at 10 days. He was 2 oz over. So I guess he is a good eater. His head was 13 1/4" and he was 20 5/8" long. I thought he was longer than 19" at birth though. I don't think they stretched him out good when they measured his length. I thought he seemed long and skinny, with a little head. Otherwise, he is doing well. I had a good checkup also.
We are getting ready for Dylan's birthday party tonight. He will be turning 8 on Monday and we are celebrating today. He is having a baseball field and baseballs for cake. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I have to get month end statements done tomorrow also, and if I get time I will post pictures. Otherwise I may have time on Sunday. Seems I am short on time these days. Xavier is screaming my name, so I guess duty calls.

No comments: