Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow It's Been Awhile!

What is wrong with me? I didn't realize that I hadn't posted for almost 2 weeks. That is how much time flies when your having fun? I guess!

Well since my last post, Xavier was weighed on Aug 7, and weighed 9lbs, 2oz. He gained 1lb, 1oz, in a week. He is a good eater. He is growing by leaps and bounds:( Kinda sad they don't stay little long.

The kids had swimming lessons. Dylan passed at level 4 which is a very intent level. Lots of new stuff to learn in level 4. Syd is still at level 2, but really is trying hard to learn to swim. Madison chickened out and wouldn't take lessons for fear of deep water. Maybe next year.

We took Dylan to the sports center in Topeka for his birthday. We played putt putt golf arcades, and then went to the race track, go carts that is. He and Syd and Michael had a blast racing in the go carts. Dylan was tall enough to drive by himself. I will post pics later. Madison was at a friends house.

Then last Saturday, we took Madison and Syd shopping in K.C. We went to the Trex cafe and ate. Just a piece of advice, you can go there and look around all you want for free. We waited 45 min. to get seated and then the meal for the 4 of us ended up costing $61. I really didn't think it was worth all of that. Especially since I just had a philly sand, and the kids ordered off the kid menu. Then on to shopping. This was a reward for working with Michael without complaining. They put in several good days of work. Madison and Michael went into Justice, Madison's favorite store and got a new outfit for school. Syd really wanted on outfit here, but they are just a size or two too big. Daddy still owes her an outfit now that I think of it. Dylan was at a friends house playing while we were in K.C.

So now the kids are back to school tomorrow. My will it be quiet around here. Maybe I will be able to get caught up on some work.

To leave you I am posting a few recent pics of Xavier. I will try to post more pics later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Madison chickened out on the deep water. You scarydied cat. Just jump on in there girlie and go for it, that is why the lifegaurd is there.
Love, Aunt Pamela