Monday, February 8, 2010

Ahhh, Fat Free Sugar Free Cool Whip!!

I know you are all wondering about this post, but keep reading, it's not what you are thinking=)Below I am adding some video of the kids. The first one is of them dancing at half time of last weeks home basketball game. The dance team does this as a fundraiser, and well, our kids love to dance, so they loved it. Dancing is also a great way to burn energy, and calories, and get in a little exercise.


Speaking of exercise, Michael has been going to the gym and seeing a personal trainer for 2 weeks now. And yes, it is all legit, it is a male trainer (for those who are wondering LOL) and thanks to Joe, Michael is bringing home this "fit" attitude. I have been doing 20 minutes on the treadmill every day, and then doing a great cardio workout and focus on certain area's three times a week. Michael sees Joe 4 times a week, and he is teaching some of it to me and the kids. Along with all that, we are eating a little better as well, not that we ever really ate bad. Which brings me to, fat free, sugar free Cool Whip is really good. You can't tell the difference. So these last three videos are of the kids doing the Renegade Man Maker! It is a big challenge, I can't do very many!! Ok, I am having trouble getting the video to upload. I will try again later!

No comments: